During my internship at Seesmic, I have worked on a variety of tasks and handled different roles.
- Preparing the launch of a new set of products: Seesmic CRM for Salesforce on Android and on iPad
- Handling Logistics in preparation for Dreamforce, the #1 business conference worldwide hosting 45,000 attendees over the course of 3 days
- Coordinating with a team spread across different countries and different time zones
- Presenting and giving demonstrations of our applications, their purposes, features, and guiding users through the process of using these products
- Community Management: using Social Networks to monitor, broadcast and control the image of the Seesmic brand
- Creation of blog posts, help posts, FAQ articles in the knowledge base, and video asset
- Managing the company's help desk to support users. I have been the link between Seesmic users and the developers team who were solving bugs and releasing updates to products.
- Handling multiple product releases, and monitoring users' feedback in realtime